Protecting sensitive data is extremely important for your organization. The release of public records, data breaches, and simple sharing between parties can cause unnecessary distress and costs when names, addresses, credit card numbers, etc. become public. Personally Identifiable Information, or PII, is any data that could potentially enable identification of a specific individual. Identifying this data is invariably important to protect your company, your employees, and your clients.
With a single disclosure breach reaching an estimated cost as high as seven million dollars ($7m) and affecting all manner of agencies, corporations, and hospitals across the globe every year, why not instead spend your resources on preemptive and preventative measures?
TEAM's Redaction Engine utilizes multiple technologies to scan for and identify sensitive data already in your WebCenter Content repository, and newly scanned or checked-in documents. The engine then automatically redacts that information in subsequently generated PDFs.
Watch this video to learn more and join us for the webinar for a live demonstration for latest features and to answer any questions you may have.
- Integrated into Oracle WebCenter Content 11g & 12c
- Pattern Recognition (regex and basic) identifies information such as:
- SS Numbers
- Date of Birth
- Identification Numbers/Medical Forms
- Credit Card Numbers
- ACH Routing and Bank Account Numbers
- Now allows multi-word phrases
- Improved RegEx validation tester to provide better feedback for patterns
- Redaction Templates
- The ability to draw redactions in the UI and save them as a "template" that can be later utilized when checking in new documents
- Create Redaction Sets - unique sets of criteria and patterns to be redacted
- UI now includes comprehensive predefined Regular Expressions to match common use cases such as Social Security Numbers, telephone numbers, and financial amounts